This was a tough week for me. This isolation continues, work tasks drag on, my mental health is a roller coaster. It’s a lot. The seasons also refuse to either be warm or cold, so my dressing habits have been equally indecisive in nature. With that, let’s check out how I adorned my skin sack this past week …
Observations of my dress habits this week:
- As mentioned in the intro, this was a tough week for me, so dressing each morning took some extra mental energy. I also find myself turning to favoured garment combinations when I’m really indecisive, hence all the pullovers and jeans.
- I figured out how to style 2 of my all-time favourite garments (grey sweater and blue dress) differently/together.
- I am beyond ready for the weather to stay warm. Breaking out my striped linen pants felt heavenly.
- Contrarily, I think I reached a new level of cozy/cottage core this week.
- What do you do with long hair? Seriously. This is the longest my hair has ever been, and aside from just being there, what do I do with it?
- On that note, going strong with only washing my hair twice a week, and loving it. (Don’t worry, I still bathe regularly).
Wherever you are, I hope the weather’s nicer than it currently is in Southern Ontario (snow in May? No thanks). I also want to send love to everyone who is having strong feelings about tomorrow being Mother’s Day. Whether those feelings are happy, sad, confused, angry, or a complex mixture, you are seen, and you’re not alone.